USE USE AND CLEANING OF PAN AND TRAYS
- You can wipe pans and trays from the oven with an oily cloth. Avoid washing the pan as much as possible
- After washing the pans (if it is necessary to wash them), always dry them.
- After drying, place the pans upright, keep the pans away from damp storage areas. The best storage areas are dry, hot storage areas.
- Do not use metal utensils or other objects that can scratch the coated pans, deep scratches can cause surface corrosion
- Industrial pans can be washed with PH neutral products (only when necessary)
- Do not use acidic cleaners, alkaline detergents or sponges.
- Do not wash in automatic dishwashers.